Employee Data Security Awareness Training
Remember NO SECURITY IS 100%!!!
We have put together a Data Security Awareness Training program that helps organizations train their employees on Data Security and identifying and implementing the proper safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and sensitive company data. The Data Security Awareness Training program provides in-depth training on data security as well as advice for best practices in protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and sensitive company data. The training is provided in an online format which is both engaging and convenient to staff members.
So what does it mean when we say NO SECURITY IS 100%? This means that there are many opportunities for the “Bad Guys” to get to your data. One way, the #1 way is to HACK YOU, or YOUR EMPLOYEES through Social Engineering. An IBM study states that 95% of all data security incidents are due to human error. So you can put all of the safeguards in place and if an employee opens the door and lets them in by opening a file that is infected or even goes to a website that has malice intentions, you will be compromised.
I know you may be saying “What then can I do”, the key is to be prepared, not “FREAK OUT”. One such thing to do is to sign up for our Breach Prevention & Cyber Security Awareness Training (PII Protect). Since employees are the weakest link, and you can’t stop them from being human, train them and educate them so they will know what to look for when a HACKER tries to gain access to critical information thru phishing attacks.
With our Cyber Security Awareness Training platform you’ll get:
$79/month (12-month commitment)
- Cloud based security portal
- Online training that employees go through at their own pace
- Engaging training videos
- Employee security testing
- Employee training certificates
- Administrator training reports
- New employee training
- Security tips and reminders
- Simulated phishing emails to your employees
- Weekly Data Security Training tips, delivered in the form of a 1 minute video
- Monthly security newsletter
- Organizational security policies that address administrative, physical and technical safeguards including BYOD, and computer user policies to name a few
- 6 month Security Risk Assessments (SRA) to evaluate your risk level of data breaches with recommended remediations to lower your risks.
- Breach Counseling
- Credit Monitoring Services
Our Training Program can help you get your employees trained and educated on how to protect your critical data.