6 Critical Security measures every SOLO/Small office must take to minimize data breaches and regulatory FINES!!!
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!
This report will outline in plain, non-technical English common mistakes that many lawyers make with their computer network that cost them thousands in lost sales, productivity, and computer repair bills, as well as providing an easy, proven way to reduce or completely eliminate the financial expense and frustration of these oversights.
- The single most expensive mistake most lawyers make when it comes to protecting their company data.
- The universal misconception lawyers and partners have about their computer networks, and how it can end up costing between $9,000 to as much as $60,000 in damages.
- 6 Critical security measures every legal office should have in place.
- How to greatly reduce – or even completely eliminate – frustrating crashes, slow performance, and other annoying computer problems.
- How to avoid expensive computer repair bills and get all the computer support you need for a low, fixed monthly rate.